So, you have chosen to have a granite countertop installed in your kitchen or some granite tiles laid throughout your home and back patio. Now, you need to choose a reputable supplier. This is made increasingly difficult in this day and age, however, as it has become easier than ever to fake credentials and testimonials. The following list comprises the most important concerns that every homeowner should be looking at when choosing a granite supplier:
- Budget – The prices for granite vary depending on the design and quality of stone that you are looking at. It is often priced by square foot (for example, $5 per square foot), and the popularity of the stone will also play a role in how much each supplier is asking.
- Discounts – It can be helpful to find out whether the supplier is having any discounts or special offers at the moment. Compare these with the full price of the granite slab or tiles you are after to determine whether you actually are getting a good deal or not.
- Location – It is recommended that you choose a supplier who is close by to where you live or work. This will allow you to make regular trips if you want to make changes to your order, as well as having the shortest transport distance possible.
- Quality – Make sure that you familiarize yourself with the granite designs and colours offered by the supplier, as some may offer a far greater range than others. It is often thought that suppliers who deal in other types of stone as well are often the best places to go.
- Research – You should always research the granite suppliers in your local area to come up with the best one or two. Make sure that you research into the history of each of these suppliers to make sure that they are legitimate and have a good track record of quality.
- Testimonials – As mentioned above, it’s extremely easy to fake testimonials so, if the granite supplier is able to provide you with some, you should check them out for authenticity wherever possible. Also scour the internet for negative testimonials that the supplier may have buried.
Once you have taken each of the above concerns into account, you will be in a much better position to choose a granite supplier whom you are confident will supply you with the highest quality stone. If you ever have any doubts about a particular supplier do not place your order with them; take your business elsewhere and order granite from someone you can trust.
Lomrod deals in quality durable travertine, long lasting granite and high end sandstone tiles exporters for outdoor exteriors and gardens. Lomrod Granite Manufacturers in India, Solutions have earned good reputation as Jaipur in India.